The design and development of a website that would represent the RSV Group and all its subsidiaries. The website needed to be fresh and modern with a highly visual and interactive design.
The Group wanted to focus on all its capabilities, while highlighting the work that has already been done at some of the major industrial role players.
Information should be searchable by subsidiary, capability, projects and commodities.
- Design infographics to show how the company is formed, its main capabilities, the commodities in which it works, as well as highlight some of its biggest projects.
- The company safety policies, as well as its core values were also graphically presented.
Website Design & Development:
- The website featured an interactive map showing where the group is working or has done work across the world, with details of the various projects.
- The About page also featured a graphic presentation of the group of companies, with links to each company’s information.
- The Group’s capabilities was also presented in an infographic format with clickable elements where users could find more information about each of the capabilities.
- A filterable and searchable list of all the Group’s projects was included in its Project Archives, again with links to specific showcase projects.
- The showcase projects featured tabs with infographics, short summaries, photos and videos.
- A careers page was also developed to show the latest vacancies and where applicants could apply online and upload their CVs
- The main team members from each division was also featured in a slide carousel.